3.16.2013

The Versatile Blogger Award



I'm really happy to say that my little blog has been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award!! By the lovely Victoria from kick at the pantry door .
This was really sweet of Victoria and I'm really flattered thank you very much V I really enjoy doing this blog and its really nice to receive this from a fellow blogger who has a cool blog her self .




This a chain reaction award and when someone is nominated they need  to thank who nominated you.
Nominate 15 blogs; favs+ new finds.
Share 7 things about them self so their readers can get to know them a little better.
You also need to inform your nominees...there doesn't seem to be anything wrong nominating anyone who was nominated a while back....Its still a compliment :)

So the blogs I have nominated are

Raining Cake and Cookies.
Sweetharts Cakes and Bakes
What do you make of my cake
Life of a Cupcake Baker
A Cup Of Tea Solves Everything
Fold In The Flour
Lotties World of Cakes and Bakes
The Very Hungry Baker
The Cake Hunter
Bake For Happy Kids
A Baked Thesis
Brown Eyed Baker
Sophie Loves Food
Laura Loves Food
Meek-n-Mild

To get to know me a little better here are my 7 things.

1.I was born in Somalia and came here when I was 3.                                                                        

2. I'm a huge dr who fan, I'm quite obsessed with that mad man and his blue box....Eccleston, Tennant and Smith MY Drs!



3.  I work In Education.


4. One of the un-stated reasons behind this blog of mine is to perfect recipes that I could perhaps use for orders as I would love to turn this hobby of mine in to something more.




5.  I love anything with a  Dystopian theme;where society has gone to pot and everyone has to start over and survive in a usually messed society. I'm find how ppl survive and adapt to what has happend fascinating..books,TV 

6. I'm an Identical Twin.

7. As well as baking I'm lover of all things fashion too!

11 comments:

  1. sorry not sure why some of the links are not working!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for the nomination!

      Delete
  2. Fab lovely insightful post! So glad you picked up the nomination and passed it on..
    (P.s - I think this is the first time anyone has called anything I've done cool!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your welcome hungry baker. Victoria well they clearly haven't seen your amazing bakes. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very nice of you...thank you! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Going to have a look the other blogs you've mentioned too as there are a few I've not heard of before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulation with your award!

    Your blog is always fabulous and I'm feeling honored to receive this award from you :D

    PS. Like you, I love anything with a Dystopian theme. The hunger game is one of my fav. Zombies stuff are great too :p

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done you definitely deserve it! Thank you so much for my nomination, it means so much! xxx :)

    ps. I'm a doctor who nerd too, it's something I always watched as a little kid xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Welcome Paula and Jo:)

    Thank you zoe, your so nice!you deserve it your blog is awesome!

    Thanks u 2 Alex, as do you I really like your blog! zoe+Alex congrats on your good tste :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello again, just thought I'd let you know my "nomination post" is up on the blog xxx

      Delete
  9. A belated thank you for including me to your blogger award list! And 7 interesting facts about you too! :-)

    ReplyDelete