5.07.2013

Chocolate Chip Cookie Conquered



            Choc Chip Cookie 0 - Cupcake Girl 1

Hey, so as you may know my last attempt at Chocolate Chip Cookies didn't work out the way I wanted them to. They were half cake half cookies,.....what's wrong with that? I hear you shout eat your two desserts in one girl and be happyWell um...I was just after a whole cookie...what can I say i'm a traditionalist I just want my bakes to come out the way the recipe says it should.

So I was determined to have another go and achieve the cookies I was dreaming about not literally I wasn't that obsessed....not yet anyway.
I gave Jo's wheatley's Cookies another go, this time sticking to the recipe completely! You'll never guess.... but that actually helps (shocker I know) so behold my successful cookies.


















Verdict:  Crunchy edge, chewy middle and chips hiding here there and everywhere.Yum but a tad too sweet if I'm honest.
I can now tick choc chip cookies off my imaginary to do list.....and yes I will be using my trusty imaginary pen to do that  :)


6 comments:

  1. Well done for persevering. I could do with one of those right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks angela, it felt good to get them right

      Delete
  2. Just tried to email you that recipe but it bounced back - would you mind leaving me your email address again or email it to me - kimblyarna@yahoo.co.uk thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was being weird with me as well, i shall email you/ thanks

    ReplyDelete